Plastic Injection Molding Service
Custom plastic parts
100 ~ 1000000+ Parts Mass production
Plastic Injection Molding Manufacturer
At Sungmould, we focus on manufacturing high-quality plastic injection molding parts and steel moulds. We are located in Dongguan, China. This city is known as the factory of the world.
Using our years of experience in plastic injection molding manufacturing for various applications, we can provide you with professional opinions and suggestions in a timely and accurate manner, and support complete project management services, including material selection, procurement of parts, as well as product development, engineering and mould manufacturing, etc…
For products made by a variety of processing techniques, we provide you with a full range of services for plastic injection molding, plastic tooling, overmolding, insert molding and silicone molding. From 100 parts to 2 million parts, we have the production capacity and service to meet your product needs. Our facilities are fully equipped to meet the needs of 24/7 injection moulding production.
Plastic Injection Molding Machines
8 Japanese TOSHIBA 230Ton
3 HAITIAN 168Ton
Steel Mold Tooling Equipments
Injection Molding Thermoplastics
We have wide selection of more than 100 thermoplastic and thermoset materials, and customer-supplied thermoplastics are also accepted.
A number of colorant options are available, through Pantone color number selection or customer-provided color samples.
Surface Finishing on Steel Molds and Plastic Parts
Each product has different requirements. We will offer a selection of options for mold cavity surface finishing and plastic parts surface treatment.
- Laser engraving
Surface treatment of Plastic parts:
- Custom color matching
- Pad printing
- Laser engraving
- Oil painting
- Silk screen
- UV coating
- Water transfer printing
- Logo text printing
- Threaded inserts
- Basic assembly
Why Choose Sungmould?
The Source Molding Factory
We have an experienced engineer team, sales team, production team, and quality management team to ensure that we maintain accurate and efficient processes with you in each process Communication, reduce your risks and costs, and ultimately provide quality products and services.
Experienced Professional Team
Our experienced team of application engineers will carefully review all the information you provide. We evaluate your 3D CAD and find any features that may affect production, and then discuss your unique design with you, evaluate the cost, and even help you optimize parts and make design changes through our design services.
Our manufacturing process can support projects of any size. In addition, we have a full suite of machining, finishing, and assembly services to offer a complete product development solution. We are here to help you with every part of the production process.
No Minimum Order Quantity
Procuring parts on-demand, we support your manage market or demand volatility by having no minimum order volumes or value for our injection molding production.
Here kindly have a study on our experience and knowledge of plastic injection molding manufacturing and product development. Hope we could help you optimize your product designs and gain a better understanding of the world of rapid prototyping, precision machining, mould tooling, and high-volume injection molding. Our team is ready to help with your next project! Read more cases…
Injection Molding & Blowing Molding Services for Sports Bottles
Injection Molding & Overmolding Services for Bus Card Reader
High-quality Injection Molding production for LED Street Light Lenses
Mass Production Through Plastic Injection Molding
1.What is plastic injection molding?
Simply described, plastic injection moulding is a process of melting plastic pellets and injecting them into a mould or cavity to form a shape.
Once the shape is formed, the material is cooled, ejected from the machine and a finished, functional, esthetically pleasing injection moulded product or part is ready!
It is by far the most common way to produce large volumes of custom plastic parts for every kind of commercial and industrial use.
2.Mold building is the key to plastic injection molding
It is of utmost importance to select the right mould tool for your project. The plastic injection mold is the vital link in the chain that holds the whole process together. It is the key to ensuring all the components in production arrive at the end-stage accurately and of high quality.
According to the complexity of the product, the injection time, the difficulty of demolding, and the requirements for production capacity select the appropriate material for the mould, design the appropriate number of cavities, and select the appropriate machine for injection production.
There may also be multiple cores and cavities in one mould tool, so that many components may be made within a single cycle of injection moulding.
3.Plastic injection molding process
Once your mold has been carefully designed and manufactured, the molding process includes the following basic steps:
- Step 1: Prepare plastic raw materials and dry the materials.
- Step 2: The raw material particles can be mixed with the masterbatch to create the correct colour for the design.
- Step 3: Pour the dried pellets into the hopper of the molding machine. Preheat the pellets in the barrel until they are completely melted to form a liquid resin.
- Step 4: Fix the injection mold on the machine, and perform it opening and closing tests. The purpose is to test whether the mold is installed properly and whether it opens and closes smoothly.
- Step 5: Adjust the injection pressure and temperature. The plastic raw materials in the molten state are injected into the mould cavity through the gate under huge pressure.
- Step 6: The material completes the solidification process of the plastic part within the set dwell time and cooling time.
- Step 7: The machine automatically opens the mold and ejects or pushes out the parts.
- Step 8: Set the robot to automatically grab the parts and place them on the designated workbench. Then start a new cycle.
The process is carried out as shown above, and products can be continuously manufactured through repeated cycles.
4.Three important aspects that affect the effect of plasstic injection molding
- 1. Control of raw materials. Before putting into production, check the quality of raw materials to avoid pollution and impurities.
- 2. Effective management of moulds. In many cases, the waste of production comes from the damage of the mold. In the process of mould production and preservation, a comprehensive record of the manufacturing process, mold trial conditions, production conditions, and maintenance conditions are comprehensively recorded.
- 3. Correct operation and adjustment of the injection molding machine. Injection temperature and pressure, mold temperature, injection time, etc., directly affect the quality of injection molded products.
5.Industries and Applications for Plastic Injection Molding
Plastic injection molding is the most suitable service for a single part or final product which needs to be produced in large quantities (thousands to millions of pieces).
Various industries and applications rely on the production of objects and components produced by injection molding.
The frequently used items include auto parts, medical equipment and instruments, household appliances, small kitchen appliances, daily consumer goods, telecommunications electronics, computers, LED light lens, toys and game products, Packaging, industrial products, etc.
6.The five main advantages of plastic injection molding
Plastic injection molding has a number of advantages in manufacturing. Some of the most obvious advantages include:
- Repeatability – the same shape can be produced in the millions.
- Accuracy – The manufactured product or part is not only repeatable, but can always maintain consistent tolerances and appearance.
- Capacity to Custom Parts – Special materials and complex processes can be customized to reflect many characteristics of injection molded parts.
- Manufacturing Efficiency – In the era of Industry 4.0, the production process can be adapted to large batches and shorter operating cycles. The injection molding machine is equipped with robots to meet 7/24 services.
- Sustainable Cost-Effective Production – The use of recyclable materials in the injection molding process makes the manufacturing process sustainable. Due to recyclability and availability, the raw materials used for injection molding reduce production costs.
Find More Supporting Services about Sungmould
Sungmould is a full-service parts manufacturer providing high-quality mold making, plastic injection molding and CNC machining services. We are committed to helping you and your projects succeed, focusing on speed, quality and cost. Find more manufacturing capacities for your project.
Silicone & Rubber Molding
Overmolding & Insert Molding
Surface Finishes Service
Get a free quote and design analysis today.
You can use this form to send your inquiry and files. We will reply you in 12 hours.