Surface Finishes Services
A Wide Range of Surface Finishes for Metal and Plastic
Sungmould’s Surface Finishes Services For You
Your parts and products are not truly completed until they go through our expert finishing services. Whether metal or plastic, from a single rapid prototype to injection molding mass production, we offer a wide range of surface finishes to bring your project to the final step to perfection. In the industry, surface finishes are the same thing as surface treatments or surface finishing.
A Wide Range of Industrial Surface Finishes Services
At Sungmould, we are your one-stop supplier. We don’t just produce and manufacture. We make your plastic and metal parts better by applying a variety of surface finishing services to improve their strength, touch feel, appearance, longevity and other properties. Here are kinds of finishing services we offer, including:
- Plating(hard chrome, brass, nickel-chrome, cadmium, black chrome, zinc-nickel, nickel, zinc, silver, gold)
- Teflon Coating
- Powder Coating
- Spray Painting
- Color Matching
- Pad and Silk Screen Printing
- Grinding and Polishing
- Sandblasted and Brushed
For different materials, please contact us for professional advice.
Metal: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Copper (Brass, Brozne, etc.), Iron, Titanium, Low Carbon Steel, Alloy
Plastics: ABS, PC, PVC, PP, POM, PEEK, Acrylic (PMMA), Nylon
Anodizing is to improve the protective, decorative and functional properties of aluminum alloy：
- Anti-corrosion and protect the outer surface.
- Customized appearance colors: black, grey, red, blue, gold.
- Texture: smooth, matte finish.
- Effect:Increase surface hardness, wear resistance, electrical insulation, etc.
Polishing refers to a processing method that reduces the surface roughness of the workpiece through physical methods to obtain a smooth surface or mirror gloss：
- Material: aluminium, brass, stainless steel, steel
- Types:mechanical polishing, chemical polishing
- Application: lenses, accessories, high-end gifts
Sandblasting removes the surface processing traces of machined parts and gets a texture or matte texture surface. Bead Blasting is mainly used in vision applications to upgrade the product surface:
- Materials:aluminum, brass, steel,plastic
- Standards:Sa1, Sa2, Sa2.5, Sa3
Spray paint improves the decoration of the product. The painted parts have a variety of colors. It improves the aesthetics of appearance and makes the product more high-end.
- Colors: Pantone number, customized
- Effect: colorful, UV coating, hand-feeling paint, etc.
- Application: electronic products, consumer products, sports products, etc.
- Material: aluminum, steel, plastic
- Type: zinc plating, nickel plating, tin plating, etc.
Powder coating is also called electrostatic powder spraying, a coating process that uses corona discharge to make powder coatings adhere to the workpiece.
- Materials: aluminum, stainless steel, steel
- Colors: black, any RAL code or Pantone number.
- Applications:vehicle parts, household appliances, hardware tools
Find Main Capacities about Sungmould
At Sungmould, we rely on more than 20 years of industry experience to provide you with a one-stop service from prototype to the final product. If you have any project to discuss, please contact us to get the most reasonable and economical solution.
Sheet Metal Stamping
CNC Machining Service
Get a free quote and design analysis today.
You can use this form to send your inquiry and files. We will reply you in 12 hours.